Session Keeper 3.1.3
Without interaction, Joomla will expire your session after your session timeout period expires (a setting in Global Configuration). Session Keeper provides the ability to prevent timeout for users of specific groups, and provide warnings to everyone else.
- Download Session Keeper from the RicheyWeb download page.
- This page will remain unlinked, as the link may change in the future. Visit http://www.richeyweb.com and use the search feature - search for "Session Keeper".
- In Joomla /administrator, go to the "Extensions" menu, the "Manage" sub-menu, and the "Install" sub-menu.
- Select the "Upload Package File" tab
- Press the "Choose File" button to browse your system and locate the plugin file you downloaded
- Press the "Upload & Install" button
At this point, the extension is installed but not enabled. You can find the plugin by going to the Extensions menu and selecting "Plugins". When in the plugin manager, search for "Session Keeper".